Would you smother me?

viernes, agosto 07, 2009

...

You felt the coldness in my eyes And something I'm not revealing Though you got used to my disguise
You can't shake this awful feeling
It's the me that I let you know And I'll never show,
I have my reasons I hate to say that I told you so,
but I told you so There's blood on my hands like the blood in you
Somethings can't be treated So don't make me, don't make me be myself around you
Straight from your eyes it's barely me
Beautifully so disfigured
This other side that you can't see
Just praying you won't remember
Feel the pain that I never show And
I hope you know it's never healing
I hate to say that I told you so, but
I told you so
There's blood on my hands like the blood in you
Somethings can't be treated
So don't make me, don't make me be myself around you
un poco de sangre..
solo es eso
una herida talvez..
necesito verlo
solamente verlo!

No hay comentarios: